Alarm Base Station Gen 2
Take up to 12 months to pay with no interest and no late fees. Prequalify now.
The central core of your reliable Ring Alarm protection. It's armed with a powerful siren, plus built-in backups to help keep you secure for up to 24 hours if you lose power or internet.1
Required to activate your Ring Alarm Sensors
- Requires the Ring Alarm Security Kit. Not sold as a standalone item.
- Ring Alarm and all Ring Alarm accessories require a subscription for digital notifications, in-app features, digital arming/disarming and integration with other Ring, Echo, and third party products. Subscription sold separately. View ring.com/protect-plans for pricing and details.
- Save up to $100 per year on home insurance with a professionally monitored Ring Alarm.Learn more.
- Ring Alarm and the professional monitoring service are available and ship only within the U.S. (all 50 states, but not U.S. territories) and in Canada (excluding Quebec).
By entering your email you are opting in to marketing communications from Ring. You can unsubscribe anytime.
The brains behind smart security.
Ring Alarm Base Station keeps your alarm system online. Subscribe to Ring Protect, sold separately, to control your entire security system from the Ring App and get real-time mobile notifications as soon as activity is detected at home.
● Connects to all Ring Alarm components.
● Smash-proof: Base Station will still send an alarm signal even if it is destroyed during entry delay.
● Pair Ring Video Doorbells and Cameras to your Base Station to have them start recording when your Alarm is triggered when you subscribe to Ring Protect, sold separately. Learn more here.
● Links to select Z-Wave, Zigbee, and wifi devices. Subscription required, sold separately.3
No power, no internet, no problem.
Ring Alarm Base Station makes sure you never let your guard down. Featuring a 24-hour backup battery and optional Alarm Cellular Backup1, your property will still be protected even if the power and internet goes out at home.
● Arm and disarm your system, and more, with the Alarm Keypad.
● Includes a built-in 104-decibel siren.
Subscribe to control it all from the Ring App.
Unlock in-app features—like arming and disarming your system from anywhere, getting mobile alerts when your Alarm is triggered, and more—when you subscribe to Ring Protect Pro.
Home and Away Modes
Activate perimeter sensors before bed or all Alarm Sensors inside when you head out, from wherever you are.
Know when someone enters a room, cracks open a window or sets off the siren right on your phone.
Automate Connected Devices
Link select Ring devices like, Video Doorbells and Security Cameras, to Ring Alarm to have them react automatically when your Alarm goes off. Control them all from a single dashboard.
Ring Protect Pro
Ring’s most secure subscription.
For only 67¢ a day, get emergency support when you need it most with optional Alarm Professional Monitoring, backups to keep you protected during an internet outage, and so much more. Enjoy month-to-month coverage with no long-term commitments.
Get Alerts and Control It All In The Ring App
Receive real-time notifications when your Alarm Sensors are triggered. Plus, Arm and Disarm your Ring Alarm from your phone, and more.3
Intruder? Smoke? Help is On The Way.
Opt into Alarm Professional Monitoring4 and, if your Alarm goes off, we’ll call to request the emergency police, fire, or medical dispatch you need.
Stay Secure Even If The Wifi Goes Out
If your home loses internet connection, Alarm Cellular Backup1 keeps your Alarm connected and able to send alarm signals.
Savings Built In
Save $100 or more per year on home insurance with a professionally-monitored Ring Alarm.2
Tech Specs - Base Station
6.65 in. X 6.65 in. X 1.46 in.
100 - 240V 50/60Hz AC Adapter Included
32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Z-Wave, Zigbee, Bluetooth for Setup (plus Cellular Backup with compatible Ring Protect subscription.
Internal rechargeable Lithium Ion Backup Battery which lasts up to 24 hours
Ring Alarm Kit
104 Decibel Siren measured at 1 ft
This device receives guaranteed software security updates until at least four years after the device is last available for purchase as a new unit on our websites. Learn more. If you already own a Ring device, visit Software Security Updates in Ring Control Center for information specific to your device.
1A compatible Ring Protect subscription required, sold separately. Alarm Cellular Backup uses a third-party carrier. Coverage will vary.
2Actual savings vary depending on insurance carrier and policy.
3Ring Alarm and all Ring Alarm accessories require a subscription for digital notifications, in-app features, digital arming/disarming, and integration with other Ring, Echo, and third party products. Subscription sold separately. View ring.com/protect-plans for pricing and details.
4A compatible Ring Protect subscription is required to enroll in the Ring Alarm professional monitoring service. Professional monitoring service is available only within the U.S. (all 50 states, but not U.S. territories) and in Canada (excluding Quebec). Ring does not own its own professional monitoring center. Smoke and carbon monoxide monitoring is not available for a business or commercially zoned address. See Ring Alarm licenses at: ring.com/licenses