Alarm Pro Base Station + eero 6 Extender
For total peace of mind, subscribe to Ring Protect Pro, sold separately, and get 24/7 on-demand police, fire, or medical support with optional Alarm Professional Monitoring2, Backup Internet3 that keep you connected in a wifi outage, and more.
Ring Alarm Pro is designed to be used as your primary router and must be directly connected to your modem, replacing your existing network.
This item includes:
- Alarm Pro Base Station
- eero 6 Extender
- A free 30-day trial of Ring Protect Pro4
- Ring Alarm Pro is designed for use in the U.S.
- Ring Alarm and all Ring Alarm accessories require a subscription for in-app features and digital notifications, including digital arming / disarming and integration with other Ring, Echo, Alexa, and third party products. Subscription sold separately. View ring.com/protect-plans for pricing and details.
- Save up to $100 per year on home insurance with a professionally monitored Ring Alarm.5 Learn more.
- Ships via ground within the U.S. (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.)
What’s included.Ring devices work together to extend protection to every corner of your home.
Subscribe to control it all from the Ring App.Unlock in-app features—like arming and disarming your system from anywhere, getting mobile alerts when your Alarm is triggered, and more—when you subscribe to Ring Protect, sold separately.
Tech Specs - Alarm Pro Base Station
6.75 in. x 6.75 in. x 2.72 in.
Adaptor included 100-240V AC ~50-60Hz. Output : 12V DC - 3A (max)
Ethernet, Bluetooth for set-up, Z-wave, WiFi, WiFi-6 capable, LTE, 902- 928 MHz Radio
Internal Rechargeable Lithium Ion Backup Battery
Internal battery backup lasts up to 24 hours in Low Power Mode
- Disclaimer: In Low Power Mode, only some security features, including Alarm Cellular Backup, are available. Battery life is dependent on device settings, usage, environment, and other factors.
Indoor: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
Table top or wall mounted
Existing Internet service or 24/7 Backup Internet (compatible Ring Protect Plan required, sold separately), Smartphone. Alarm Pro is designed to be used as your primary router and must be directly connected to your modem, replacing your existing network.
104 Decibel Siren measured at 1 ft
Supports speeds up to 900Mbps
- Disclaimer: Internet connection speeds and availability depend on your internet service provider. Maximum wireless signal rates are derived from IEEE 802.11 standard. Specifications assume wired Ethernet connection. Experienced speeds may vary based on network configuration. Coverage estimates are based on normal use conditions. Actual range and performance can vary due to factors such as interference, connected devices, device usage, building materials, and obstructions. Specifications are based on use of a Wi-Fi 6 or later generation client device.
Up to 1500 Sq. Ft. coverage (add extra eero 6 extenders for additional coverage)
- Disclaimer: eero mesh wifi router provides up to 1500 sq. ft. of coverage. Adding eero extenders expands coverage. Actual range and performance can vary, including due to factors such as interference, device usage, building materials and obstructions and internet connection speed. Coverage estimates are based on normal use conditions, and are a configuration reference, not a performance guarantee. Ring Alarm Pro is designed to be used as your primary router. It must be directly connected to your modem as the Internet gateway. Don’t set up Ring Alarm Pro on an existing wifi network.
Dual-band, 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz radio. Supports 75+ connected devices.
This device receives guaranteed software security updates until at least four years after the device is last available for purchase as a new unit on our websites. Learn more. If you already own a Ring device, visit Software Security Updates in Ring Control Center for information specific to your device.
Tech Specs - eero 6 Extender
3.9 in x 3.8 in x 2.4 in (99.4 mm x 97 mm x 61.4 mm). Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process.
100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz
Operating: 0 ̊C-40 ̊C
Storage: -25 ̊C-60 ̊C
Operating humidity: 0%-90%, non-condensing
Operating altitude: <3000m
Wi-Fi 6 dual-band concurrent 2:2 (802.11ax), compatible with older wifi standards
Quad-core 1.2 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 4 GB flash storage
WPA3, WPA2, profiles, cloud connectivity: TLS v1.2+, AES, SHA-256, RSA, DHCP, IPv6, NAT, VPN passthrough, UPnP, port forwarding, and static IP
eero router, supported iOS or Android™ device and internet service (with cable or DSL modem, if required). See eero.com/requirements.