Flo by Moen 1-Inch Smart Water Shutoff Works with Ring
$549.98Take up to 12 months to pay with no interest and no late fees. Prequalify now.
A smart home water security system that provides 24/7 leak detection and learns your daily water habits to help identify water supply vulnerabilities and optimize water savings. Monitor and control it all remotely through the Flo by Moen App.
- Receive real-time mobile notification alerts of detected water leaks and other vulnerabilities (e.g. high pressure or the potential for freezing water).
- Remotely shut off the water anywhere from the Flo by Moen App & if you’re not able to address an issue, the device will automatically close the valve to help limit costly water damage and loss.
- Monitor live water use, flow rates, system pressure, and area temperature.
- 24/7 leak detection features MicroLeak™ technology that helps detect as small as a single drop of water per minute and hard-to-spot leaks in well-hidden plumbing.
- Flo Sense™ technology enhances the device’s security parameters and optimizes water savings by understanding the home’s unique water use and tailoring protection accordingly.
- You may be eligible for savings on insurance based on region and carrier.
This item includes:
- FREE Expedited Shipping & FREE Returns
*Works with Ring features only available in the US.
*Ships to the US and Canada.
7.36 x 2.6 x 5.9 inches
Plug-in, Optional Battery Backup Sold Separately
Professional installation is recommended and takes just a few hours when home meets installation requirements
Requires WiFi connection. Requires standard AC/DC power connection. Flo by Moen is compatible with Alexa skills and Google Assistant.
- Everything needed for installation is included in box
- Leak Detection System, Power Adapter, Threaded tailpieces, O-rings, Spacers, Allen wrench/Hex Key
The Smart Water Shutoff includes a 1-year limited warranty to cover any manufacturer defects. The optional FloProtect™ subscription service extends the warranty to 5 years.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov