Charging a Back-Up Battery for Your Stick Up Cam (3rd Gen), Plug-In
You can purchase a back-up Quick Release Battery Pack for your Stick Up Cam (3rd Gen), Plug-In in case you lose power for any reason. The Ring app will notify you when the battery is getting low.
How to charge your Stick Up Cam's battery
- Open the battery compartment by twisting the battery cover counter-clockwise to unlock, then removing it from your Stick Up Cam.
- Connect any micro-USB charger to the charging port in the battery. During charging, both the red and green lights will illuminate. Your battery is fully charged when only the solid green light is on.
- Slide the fully charged battery back into Stick Up Cam until it clicks in place.
- Place the battery cover back onto your Stick Up Cam.
To see your battery charge percentage in the Ring app:
- Tap themenu (☰)
- Tap the doorbell or camera you want to check
- TapDevice Health
- Check the percentage underBattery Level
The battery charge percentage will not change in the Ring app until the newly-charged battery is reinserted into the device.