2-Pack Alarm Window and Door Contact Sensor Certified Refurbished
USD $33,99 USD $39,98
Expand your Ring Alarm system to secure each door and window in your home, and get alerts as soon as they open. Subscription required, sold separately.1 A Certified Refurbished 2-Pack Alarm Window and Door Contact Sensor is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new.
This item includes:
- FREE Expedited Shipping on Orders over $49
- A free 30-day trial of Ring Protect2
- Requires Ring Alarm or Ring Alarm Pro
- Ring Alarm and all Ring Alarm accessories requires a subscription for in-app features and digital notifications, including digital arming/disarming. Subscription sold separately. View ring.com/protect-plans for pricing and details.
- Ring Alarm and the professional monitoring service are available and ship only within the U.S. (excluding American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands) and Canada (excluding Quebec).
Make sure the doors and windows are shut.
Ring Alarm Contact Sensors easily mount to any door or window frame in your home for easy, DIY installation. Subscribe to Ring Protect, sold separately, to connect them to your Ring Alarm or Ring Alarm Pro Base Station and receive mobile alerts from the Ring App whenever your doors or windows open.1 You’ll always be the first to know when something’s ajar.
Plus, if you’ve enrolled in professional monitoring3, you can choose to receive a call from the monitoring center when the Contact Sensor is triggered and request emergency assistance if needed.
- Requires Ring Alarm or Ring Alarm Pro Security Kit.
- Triggers your Alarm when someone tampers with Contact Sensors.
Tech Specs - Contact Sensor
2.09 in X 1.12 in X 0.55 in
2 CR2032 Coin cell batteries
BATTERY WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store spare batteries securely. Dispose of used batteries immediately and safely. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
Uses two CR2032 batteries, included, which may last up to 3 years depending on usage. Cold temperatures may drain battery life faster.
32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)
Z-Wave (250-foot range to Base Station open air, line of sight)
Mounts to doors and windows
1 inch. Leave 1/2" space on non-magnet side to access battery compartment.
Requires Ring Alarm or Alarm Pro (sold separately)
1Ring Alarm and all Ring Alarm accessories requires a subscription for in-app features and digital notifications, including digital arming/disarming. Subscription sold separately. View ring.com/protect-plans for pricing and details.
2Free trial is not applicable for locations with an existing Ring Protect Plus or Protect Pro subscription. Terms and limitations apply. See Ring Protect Subscription Plans for more information.
3A compatible Ring Protect subscription is required to enroll in the Ring Alarm professional monitoring service. Professional monitoring service is available only within the U.S. (all 50 states, but not U.S. territories) and in Canada (excluding Quebec). Ring does not own its own professional monitoring center. Smoke and carbon monoxide monitoring is not available for a business or commercially zoned address. See Ring Alarm licenses at: ring.com/licenses