Panic Button 2nd Gen
Sound the alarm, notify loved ones1, and request emergency help when you need it with Alarm Panic Button. You can press and hold the Panic Button for three seconds to sound the siren on your Ring Alarm. Subscribe to Ring Protect, sold separately, to also alert shared users when your Panic Button is pressed with notifications from the Ring App.
Opt into 24/7 Professional Monitoring with a Ring Protect Pro subscription to notify our monitoring center and request emergency responders when your Panic Button is pressed.2
This item includes:
- FREE Expedited Shipping on Orders over $49
- A free 30-day trial of Ring Protect3
- Requires Ring Alarm or Ring Alarm Pro
- Ring Alarm and all Ring Alarm accessories requires a subscription for in-app features and digital notifications, including digital arming/disarming. Subscription sold separately. View ring.com/protect-plans for pricing and details.
- A compatible Ring Protect subscription and professional monitoring enrollment is required for emergency response request. Additional permit or false alarm fees may apply depending on your local jurisdiction.
- Add on professional installation services
- Ships to the continental US (excluding American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands) and Canada.
Need help deciding? Build your system or call 833-906-1146 to speak with an Expert.
An extra touch of security.
Place Alarm Panic Button on your nightstand, mount it on a wall in the kitchen, or anywhere you want to feel more secure. Add multiple Panic Buttons around your home for added access to backup when you need it.
- Customize the emergency response—Panic, Medical, or Fire—in the Ring App to get the right help sent to your door. Subscription required, sold separately.2
- Includes stickers to help you indicate the purpose of your Panic Button.
- You can trigger your Ring Alarm siren for Fire and Panic emergencies with a 3-second press.
- Notify shared users when the button is pressed with mobile notifications from the Ring App. Subscription required, sold separately.1
- Replaceable batteries.
2.45 in. x .82 in. (6.24 cm. x 2.1 cm.)
(2) CR2032 3V lithium coin batteries (included)
BATTERY WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store spare batteries securely. Dispose of used batteries immediately and safely. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
Expected battery life is up to 3 years with the included batteries. Battery life is dependent on usage, environment, and other factors.
Z-Wave (250 feet / 76 meter range to Base Station open air, line-of-sight)
Place or mount on a surface within range of the Base Station.
Do not place near water or flame.
Avoid placing where it can easily be triggered by children, pets etc.
Requires Ring Alarm or Alarm Pro
32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)
1Ring Alarm and all Ring Alarm accessories requires a subscription for in-app features and digital notifications, including digital arming/disarming. Subscription sold separately. View ring.com/protect-plans for pricing and details.
2A compatible Ring Protect subscription is required to enroll in the Ring Alarm professional monitoring service. Professional monitoring service is available only within the U.S. (all 50 states, but not U.S. territories) and in Canada (excluding Quebec). Ring does not own its own professional monitoring center. Smoke and carbon monoxide monitoring is not available for a business or commercially zoned address. See Ring Alarm licenses at: ring.com/licenses
If you are interested in learning more about Professional Monitoring in Canada please learn more about your Protect Plans here.
3Free trial is not applicable for locations with an existing Ring Protect Plus or Protect Pro subscription. Terms and limitations apply. See Ring Protect Subscription Plans for more information.