2-Pack Panic Button 2nd Gen
Opt into 24/7 Professional Monitoring with a Ring Protect Pro subscription to notify our monitoring center and request emergency responders when your Panic Button is pressed.2
- Requires Ring Alarm or Ring Alarm Pro
- Ring Alarm and all Ring Alarm accessories require a subscription for in-app features and digital notifications, including digital arming / disarming and integration with other Ring, Echo, Alexa, and third party products. Subscription sold separately. View ring.com/protect-plans for pricing and details.
- A compatible Ring Protect subscription and professional monitoring enrollment is required for emergency response request. Additional permit or false alarm fees may apply depending on your local jurisdiction.
- Add on professional installation services
- Ships to the continental US (excluding American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands) and Canada.
2.45 in. x .82 in. (6.24 cm. x 2.1 cm.)
(2) CR2032 3V lithium coin batteries (included)
BATTERY WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store spare batteries securely. Dispose of used batteries immediately and safely. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
Expected battery life is up to 3 years with the included batteries. Battery life is dependent on usage, environment, and other factors.
Z-Wave (250 feet / 76 meter range to Base Station open air, line-of-sight)
Place or mount on a surface within range of the Base Station.
Do not place near water or flame.
Avoid placing where it can easily be triggered by children, pets etc.
Requires Ring Alarm or Alarm Pro
32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)