Charging the Battery for Your Stick Up Cam (3rd Gen), Battery or Solar
To charge the battery for your Stick Up Cam (3rd Gen), Battery or Solar:
- Open the battery compartment bytwisting the battery cover counter-clockwiseto unlock it, thenremoving itfrom your Stick Up Cam.
- Remove the battery by pressing therelease tab.
- Plug yourMicro-USB cableto the battery's charging port. Your battery is fully charged when only the solid green light is on.
- Slide the fully charged battery back into Stick Up Cam until itclicks in place.
- Place thebattery coverback onto your Stick Up Cam.
Check your battery percentage in the Ring app
- Tap themenu (≡)in the top left.
- Tap the doorbell or camera you want to check.
- TapDevice Health.
- Check the percentage underBattery Level.
The battery charge percentage will not change in the Ring app until the fully-charged battery is reinserted into the device.
Extend your Stick Up Cam battery life
You only need one battery for Stick Up Cam, Battery to work properly — or to act as backup power for your Stick Up Cam, Plug-In or Solar. However, if you want extended battery life or don't want to experience any downtime while the battery is charging, a second battery could be helpful.